3D Perfect | Perfect Digital Dental Bonding VeneersDental veneers are thin shells that go over your teeth and provide you with beautifully white, nicely shaped, and perfectly aligned teeth without replacing your teeth completely. With the 3D Perfect and Digital Smile Design systems that Clocktower Family Dental uses, you can see your new smile before we do the final work.
Benefits of the 3D Perfect Method:
- See your new smile before you commit to treatment.
- Be an active part of the smile-creation process.
- Get quality results faster than with traditional methods.
What Are Veneers Used For?Veneers are a great choice for cosmetic fixes for people who don’t have crooked or missing teeth. Veneers cover most minor cosmetic issues including:
- Chipped teeth.
- Gaps between your teeth.
- Oddly-shaped teeth.
- Teeth with minor crookedness.
- Heavily stained teeth.
What Are Veneers Made Of?There are a few different types of veneers, including porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are, as the name suggests, made of porcelain. We use porcelain veneers at Clocktower Family Dental because it is strong and durable, and we can change the color to match your teeth. Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular choices. They are thinner than other veneers, long-lasting, and have a natural look. They are best for small adjustments to your teeth. Other typical materials for veneers include:
- Ceramic. Ceramic veneers are also a popular choice of veneers. They are very durable and also provide a natural finish. They can take longer to place than other veneers.
- Composite resin. Composite veneers are the most cost-effective type of veneers, they can also usually be placed quickly and conveniently.
What Is the Veneers Process?When you get veneers at a cosmetic dental clinic like Clocktower Family Dental, there are a few steps you’ll take:
- Smile Design: We use Digital Smile Design and 3D Perfect, which sets up apart from the usual veneer process. You’ll be involved in designing your new perfect smile with innovative technology that creates a high-quality digital model of your mouth.
- Testing the Veneers: Then, we’ll 3D print a model of your new smile. You’ll be able to get a great idea of what your veneers will look like and give your final approval. Then you’ll start the process of having your veneers placed.
- Veneer Creation and Placement: The dentist will use the 3D model as a mold to create your veneers. Then, we will prep your teeth, by cleaning them and reshaping them. Once your teeth are ready to go, we’ll place your veneers and bond them to your teeth.