The Best Deal, The Best Reviews, & The Most Experience.Invisalign has pioneered efforts in orthodontic technology for decades. They are the market leader in clear aligners because they put innovation and patient satisfaction first. Millions of patients have received a beautiful smile that lasts an entire lifetime, and they do so in the shortest amount of time that it takes to correct underlying issues.
What This Means For YouYou probably wouldn’t buy a car without test driving it first, and when you buy the car, it will be yours to keep. Like buying a car, Invisalign is also a significant investment in your future because you are changing your smile for a lifetime. This is very exciting and we want you to have the best information available to prepare for this. During your free Invisalign consultation you can:
- Ask Dr. Cardon any questions that you have about your treatment. He will address any concerns you have and explain how the Invisalign system will fit into your daily routine.
- See a digital rendering of what your completed smile will look like after your Invisalign treatment includes. You don’t have just imagine your new smile because you’ll get to see it!
- Be sure of your oral health. Dr. Cardon will assess your teeth. He will use this assessment to inform how long you will need Invisalign treatment.
- Know your total cost upfront. We can provide you with a personalized breakdown of how much Invisalign will cost.
- Trust a professional dental team with your money and care. We can discuss payment plans and discuss which payment method best fits your circumstances
What Is in My All-Inclusive Invisalign Treatment?During your free consultation, we will give you a quote about how much your Invisalign treatment will cost. This cost includes everything for your entire treatment including:
- Visits to the dentist.
- Creating your treatment plan and taking your impressions.
- Each set of Invisalign aligners.
- Any additional impressions or adjustments that we make.
- A set of retainers once your treatment is finished.