Safeguarding Your Oral HealthAdopting a new oral hygiene routine can save you time, stress, and money by protecting yourself from many dental conditions and diseases. The following tips can prevent oral issues:
- Brush Twice Daily. By brushing your teeth in the morning and before bedtime, you’re removing plaque and tartar before they can become harmful to your teeth’s enamel. This is the common cause of gum disease and bad breath.
- Remember to Floss! Flossing at night helps to remove any leftover food debris stuck in those hard-to-reach places. Plaque and tartar are toxic to our teeth and gums, increasing the risk of sensitivity and bleeding.
- Add a Mouthwash. Consider adding an antimicrobial mouthwash to your nightly routine for an added layer of protection. It will not only leave you feeling fresh and clean but will also help to remineralize your teeth!
- 6-Month Cleanings. Keep to a regular schedule with our dentists to ensure that problems are spotted before they become a bigger issue. Professional cleanings are also 40% more effective than at-home treatments.
Our Friendly Dental Clinic Offers Many Excellent Dental ServicesAt Clocktower Family Dental, we aim to prevent dental diseases first and treat them second. Our many wonderful services allow us to do that.
Oral Cancer ScreeningsDuring your routine visit, our experienced dentists will look for the warning signs of possible cancers. These signs include any abnormalities such as white patches, lumps, or discoloration. This is another reason to keep to your 6-month cleanings and checkups. Early detection is the best way to combat a developing issue.
Invisalign® Invisible BracesInvisalign clear aligners are a popular choice among adults for their discretion and flexibility. A series of clear trays are worn to slowly move your teeth into proper placement without the use of any metal. Invisalign treatment is a great option for those who need a small to moderate amount of alignment for their smile.
Professional Teeth WhiteningTurn back the clock with our professional whitening treatments that can be done during your lunch break! Tooth discoloration is a natural part of the aging process but it can be sped up with the use of alcohol, tobacco, teas, and coffee. Luckily, our whitening treatments will give you radiant results in just one visit!
$99 Whitening Treatment SpecialConsidered to be one of Castle Rock’s most affordable and effective deals, our $99 whitening treatment special will leave you confident with a beautifully bright smile that’s set to last. Get back to your busy schedule without any hiccups!
In-Office Laser Whitening TreatmentsWith laser whitening, you get immediate results. A special laser activates the whitening gel on your teeth and only needs a few minutes for long-lasting results. It treats your entire smile—not just your front teeth like store-bought whitening strips.
Tooth-Colored White Cosmetic Dental FillingsWith composite resin fillings that match the color of your teeth, no one will be able to tell you’ve had dental work done! Another perk to this type of filling is that it will micro-bond to your tooth, creating a stronger barrier against bacteria. This also means that it is much more difficult to lose or damage your new fillings.
Periodontal Gum Disease TreatmentGum disease is caused by bacteria attacking your teeth and gums, it usually develops during poor oral hygiene. Some common side effects of periodontal gum disease include:
- Bleeding when brushing/flossing.
- Gum soreness/irritation.
- Receding gum line.
- Bad breath.