Need a Second Opinion On an Implant Consultation or Quote?Getting dental implants isn’t an easy decision. It’s a good idea to check your options before you commit. Clocktower Family Dental has many wonderful dentists who can provide a second opinion on another dentist’s recommendation. We can also give you a quote on how much your implants would cost if you chose us for your treatment. We’re here to help you make the right choice for your mouth and your wallet. You don’t need to trust the word of a single dentist when you can stop by our office for a free dental implant second opinion consultation.
Do You Need To Feel Confident About a Potential Dental Provider?There are a lot of dentists out there with varying education and experience. If you need a professional recommendation for an implant dentist, we are happy to endorse our wide network of skilled implant dentists. Clocktower Family Dental has a fantastic implant dentist: Dr. Alex Allsbrook. If you’re looking for someone to give you dental implants, Dr. Allsbrook is a trusted choice.
Why Get a Second Opinion?When your dentist gives you a recommendation, it can be hard to know whether the treatment is necessary. Getting a second opinion from a qualified dental provider like Clocktower Family Dental can help you know how serious your condition is and what other options might be available.
Benefits of a Second Opinion:
- Confirmation of a diagnosis. After an examination, we can confirm or refute another dentist’s diagnosis or recommendation.
- Knowledge of all your treatment options. There are more tooth replacement options than just dental implants. Find the right one for you!
- Confidence in your decision. A second opinion can let you know you’re making the decision that’s best for your health and your budget.
- Awareness of price and potential side effects. We can make you aware of any procedural risks to your health or bank account.
- Unnecessary procedures can be avoided. Having unnecessary procedures is costly and dangerous. Don’t agree to a procedure unless you understand why you need it.
- No extra cost! We can provide you with all the above benefits at no additional cost! Your second opinion consultation is free!
What Will Happen During a Second Opinion Consultation?During your dental implant consultation, our experienced dental team will evaluate the condition of your teeth and gums, as well as your jawbone. We will take the time to determine if there is enough bone mass present to safely place dental implants. Things to prepare for your consultation:
- Prepare all of your questions.
- Have your medical records ready.
- Be ready for an in-person exam.
- Bring your dentist’s treatment plan with you.