24 Hour Emergency Urgent Dental Care Near You
Clocktower Family Dental offers 24 hour emergency care for Castle Rock, as well as for the surrounding areas of Parker, Highlands Ranch, and Centennial. Our offices are highly equipped to deal with just about anything, and we will treat you the same day you come to our office and get you healing as soon as possible.
Same-Day Emergency Dental Clinic and Dental Care
No one can plan for an accident, they just happen! Whether you’re playing sports or crack a tooth while eating, the pain can be intense and needs to be treated as soon as possible. We will work hard to get you into our offices that very day because we don’t want our patients to be in pain.
How Do I Know if I Have a Dental Emergency?
At Clocktower Family Dental we work hard to see all of our patients in a timely manner so that we can treat their pain and get them back on the road to recovery. If you’re not sure whether your pain qualifies as an emergency, it’s always best to call us and be safe just in case!
Come See Us as Soon as Possible if You’re Experiencing:
- A Cracked/Broken Tooth. Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress for the swelling. Don’t put ice directly on your skin, this can cause frostbite or burns. Call us immediately.
- Knocked-Out Teeth. Don’t touch the root of the tooth, only the crown. If you can, try to place the tooth back within its socket or between your gum and cheek. A container of milk will also work to bring it with you to your appointment.
- Tooth or Jaw Pain. An abscessed tooth could require antibiotics and draining. Common symptoms of infection are: pain, swelling, fever, a sour taste in the mouth, or discolored gum tissue.
- Bleeding/Aching Gums. Periodontal disease is a common issue with different levels of severity. You’ll need a treatment to keep the gums, teeth, tissue, and bones healthy and strong.
- A Soft Tissue Injury. Severe cuts or bites to your lip or tongue should be cleaned gently with water. You can also apply a cold compress for the bleeding and swelling. Stitches may be necessary in some instances.
- Broken/Lost Dental Appliances. Accidents can affect dental crowns, bridges, braces and even dentures with cracks, warping or misplacement. We are happy to make repairs or provide replacements as needed.
- Food Stuck Between Teeth. Sometimes dental floss at home is enough to release trapped food. If you still have trouble with it, we can remove it for you. Trapped food can become a breeding ground for bacteria, so removing the food is important.
- Chipped Veneers. Even strong porcelain veneers can still chip, which is why it’s important to remember to not bite on difficult surfaces such as ice or stubborn plastic lids/containers. Veneers can be replaced at Clocktower Family Dental!
- Lost Fillings. As soon as you notice this, call us and schedule an appointment. Keep the area clean and try to avoid chewing on that side. We can get replace your filling and make sure your mouth is cavity-free again.
- Persistent Toothache. A toothache could mean anything from a cracked tooth to a tooth infection. Infections can be serious so we’ll want to rule that out as soon as possible. We can treat tooth infections with root canal therapy.
What Should I do if…
A Tooth Has Been Knocked Out: If an adult tooth is knocked out, try to put it back in place within the socket and see us immediately! If you can’t place the tooth back into position, you can place the tooth in milk and bring it with you. Don’t try to re-insert a baby tooth.
I’m Experiencing a Severe Toothache: Rinse your mouth with warm salt water, the salt acts as a disinfectant and will reduce inflammation. If you have swelling, a cold compress can help. You’ll need to see us as soon as possible!
I Have a Broken/Injured Jaw: Go to the emergency room first. They can determine what help you need there and if needed, you can see us after. You can wrap a bandage under your chin and over the top of your head to immobilize it before you get to the ER if needed.
Unfortunately, We Are Unable to Bill Medicaid or CHP+ at This Time
Don’t let this stop you from receiving care! An untreated problem such as an infection or open wound can be life threatening and our patients are our number one concern. We offer payment plans so you can get the care you need with a price that best fits your current budget.
Come To Our Dentist Office for Excellent Emergency Dental Care!
Don’t wait when it comes to dental pain and injury, call us today! We can help prevent many dental conditions. And if an emergency does happen, you can count on us to help you work through it!