Teeth Stains and DiscolorationMost people experience some yellowing of their teeth as they age. It’s a normal part of the human experience. Other factors can also cause staining and discoloration:
- Brightly colored foods.
Dazzling White Teeth With Zoom! In-Office Teeth WhiteningThere are lots of types of teeth bleaching, but not all are created equal. At Clocktower Family Dental, we use Zoom! teeth whitening, which is a fast, easy, and convenient method that will give you the beautiful and bright results you’re looking for.
What To Expect From Your Zoom! Teeth Whitening ProcedureZoom! teeth whitening is a quick and easy procedure. Zoom! teeth whitening can give you dramatic results in only an hour. Zoom! teeth whitening is designed to fit into your busy schedule. That’s why we offer it at Clocktower Family Dental—we want to be a cosmetic dentist office that is also quick and convenient. In just one hour, you can get incredible results that are gentle on your teeth. Zoom! teeth whitening starts similarly to other teeth whitening procedures:
- Your dentist will prepare your gums with a barrier gel that prevents the whitening gel from touching them.
- The dentist will place a whitening gel inside a customized tray and fit the tray gently over your teeth.
- Zoom! teeth whitening uses a special light to activate the gel and speed up the whitening process, which is where it differs from many other whitening services.
- The light remains on for fifteen-minute intervals. After 3–4 sessions with the light, you’ll leave our office with a beautifully bright new smile!
Laser Teeth WhiteningIn addition to Zoom! teeth whitening services, we also offer laser teeth whitening at Clocktower Family Dental. Laser teeth whitening also provides quick and dramatic results, and has the added benefit of desensitizing your teeth while it activates your whitening gel.
What To Expect During a Laser Whitening TreatmentLike Zoom! teeth whitening treatment, laser whitening sessions take four steps:
- The dentist applies a barrier gel to your gums to protect them.
- They then apply the whitening gel in a customized tray to your teeth.
- The whitening gel is activated by a laser.
- You sit back for around an hour while the laser and whitening gel work their magic.