- Tooth stains.
- Cracked teeth.
- Broken or chipped teeth.
- Small gaps between teeth.
What Are Lumineers?Lumineers are a specific brand of prepless veneers. There are a variety of different kinds of veneers—they vary based on the type of material they’re made from as well as the process used to make and place them. Prepless veneers are usually made of porcelain, which is strong, durable, and beautiful. They can be made and placed in a single visit because they require no tooth prep—they are called prepless!
Beautiful Prepless Dental Veneers in Castle RockIf you’ve been wondering how to fix your smile, prepless veneers might be your answer! Clocktower Family Dental offers beautiful prepless porcelain veneers that can transform your smile for any occasion! Here are some examples of when to get prepless veneers:
- You’re going on an important date with that special someone.
- There’s a life event coming up like a graduation or a wedding.
- You need to nail that job interview.
- You want to be able to have confidence in any social situation.
- Smiling makes you self-conscious.
The Prepless Veneer or Lumineer ProcessUnlike regular dental veneers, prepless veneers don’t require any tooth enamel to be removed. That means less time before you get your beautiful new smile! With prepless veneers, your dentist will digitally scan your teeth, make your veneers, prep your teeth by cleaning them, and then bond your veneers to your teeth—usually all in one appointment!
Advantages of Prepless Porcelain VeneersPrepless veneers come with many advantages:
- They are quick and easy. Since the prep required is greatly lessened with prepless veneers, you can often get your veneers placed in a single appointment!
- Prepless veneers are very durable. Your dentist typically doesn’t have to remove any tooth enamel so they can form a really strong bond with the enamel.
- The process is comfortable. Prepless veneers have a more comfortable procedure than regular veneers, though both are relatively easy treatments.
How Do Veneers Work?Veneers sit on top of your existing teeth, covering them. They are bonded to your teeth using a light-activated bonding agent. Your dentist will customize your veneers according to your needs. They’ll be shaped and colored to best highlight your beautiful smile!
Are Veneers Permanent? How Long Do Veneers Last?Porcelain veneers are meant to be permanent. They are bonded to your teeth and fill in for your regular tooth enamel, meaning they are not meant to come off your teeth. Veneers are very long-lasting with proper care. Prepless veneers are a reversible veneer option that is possible because prepless veneers are thinner and don’t need any enamel removed.
How Do I Care For My Veneers?Since your veneers act like regular teeth, you care for them in a similar way. Brushing twice daily, flossing once a day, and staying on top of your twice-a-year dental visits will go a long way toward keeping your veneers beautiful for years to come.
How Much Are Veneers? What Do Veneers Cost?The cost of dental veneers varies based on your unique situation and the following criteria:
- The number of veneers,
- The material they’re made of.
- The number of visits it takes to place them.
- The complexity of your situation.